The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. Neither we not any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
1. You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections.
2. oneway.car will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing www.bookonewaycar.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
3. onewaycar may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates oneway.car policies in any way.
4. Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided here. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than cardholder also. For that you need to fill up details of cardholder for payment and details of user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe, we use PayU payment gateway for payment. PayU has a 128 bits SSL encryption technology compliant solution certified by VeriSign. Your card details are not shared.
5. A booking voucher will be sent to the traveler over email when he completes an online car booking with www.bookonewaycar.com.
6. Producing the booking voucher provided earlier is mandatory to avail the car rental services by www.bookonewaycar.com If this is not done it entitles the driver to refuse service delivery without any liability on us to refund the booking amount.
7. When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
8. Duty slip has to be filled by the customer, if this has not been done by the customer no disputes will be entertained later. The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from point of pick-up to point of destination. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
9. Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from point of pick-up to point of destination.
10. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
11. Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the afore mentioned cases.
12. The voucher is mandatory to avail any applicable discounts (or) in the case of a cashback. In case of a cash back, the amount will be credited to your credit card/debit card account from which the payment was made to www.bookonewaycar.com in approximately 15 days from the pickup date.
13. Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
14. The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
15. Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
16. Customer can request for amendments to a booking made earlier by him only if the request is done 24 hours before the pick up time. No changes will be done within 24 hours of the time of pick up time. In cases where amendments are requested on cab type, the cab type requested is subject to availability. In case of a no show where the customer has not informed www.bookonewaycar.com on the changes on his schedule 24 hours before the pickup no refunds will be made. The amendments can be done by contacting the support team of www.bookonewaycar.com on 09325441100 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
17. Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 10 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
18. Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
19. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
20. Cabs those are booked for outstation (any or all of One-Way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Shirdi to Nashik Triyambakeshwar then to Bhimashankar and back to Shirdi for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 900 Kms and he returns back to Shirdi on the second day & has a balance Kms limit of 50 with one day remaining, inspite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in shirdi (Source city), however the customer can travel from Shirdi to some other city outside city limits of Shirdi & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
21. One-way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc. applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one-way car rental service from Shirdi to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Shirdi.
22. If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his/her travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the Booking ID & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at www.bookonewaycar.com by reaching them on 9325441100. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver to confirm the amendment. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
23. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 30 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay. After 30 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
24. For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
25. For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
26. Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one-way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pick-ups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
27. Cumulative amount of monetary discount shown on our website is only for indicative purpose. The exact discount amount or savings offered depends on the service type.
28. www.bookonewaycar.com cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
29. www.bookonewaycar.com cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
30. 1. In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of www.bookonewaycar.com at 09325441100 and share the experience while mentioning the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
32. Cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
33. In no event the entire liability of www.bookonewaycar.com for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
34. In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Rahata, Maharastra.
35. In addition to all the above-mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the booked amount will be deducted.
If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer's bank account. No cash refund requests will be entertained.
The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days.
1. Driver & Car details - These details will be sent to the customer by www.bookonewaycar.com approximately one hour before the pickup time by SMS and email. In some cases the driver or an associate of www.bookonewaycar.com may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
2. Non-receipt of driver and car details - In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at www.bookonewaycar.com on and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
3. Demand of money by the driver- The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items including on his booking. Any amount over and above this both in terms for distance and duration and other items such as night charges, driver allowance, toll, taxes, state taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable parking charges etc which are not included in the booking amount have to be paid directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should reach the support team of www.bookonewaycar.com at 09325441100 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID) and mention the subject of dispute.
4. Payment of extra charges - Any extra charges applicable has to be paid directly in cash to the driver.
5. Refusal by the driver to deliver services - The customer to contact the support team at www.bookonewaycar.com on 09325441100 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
6. We use text messages to inform guests who have used our services or have called at our helpline number 09325441100 of the latest www.bookonewaycar.com updates. If you decide you no longer want to receive these updates, reply “STOP” to our helpline number 09325441100.
7. It is expressly made clear to you hereby that www.bookonewaycar.com does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by Third Party Service Providers and www.bookonewaycar.com disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
8. The quality of the transportation services requested through the use of the Service is entirely the responsibility of the Third Party Service Providers who ultimately provide such transportation services to you. www.bookonewaycar.com promises its best endeavor to provide sufficient training, quality control procedures and processes to ensure best services by Third Party Service Providers. However, under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the transportation services provided by the Third Party service providers or any acts, action, behavior, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Third Party service providers.
9. www.bookonewaycar.com.will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by www.bookonewaycar.com including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.If any passenger misses their train or flight or bus, www.bookonewaycar.com will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
10. The Customer shall indemnify www.bookonewaycar.com from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which www.bookonewaycar.com may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on www.bookonewaycar.com
11. www.bookonewaycar.com shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of cabs done by the Customer.
12. www.bookonewaycar.com does not assure a complete sustainability of its Service and shall not be held responsible or liable for the same, in any manner.
13. www.bookonewaycar.com shall endeavor to respond to your issues within a reasonable time of your reporting the same and endeavor to resolve it at the earliest possible. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis, and certain may be resolved earlier than the other. However, www.bookonewaycar.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses in the event that you are not satisfied with any such resolution.
14. IN ADDITION, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL www.bookonewaycar.com AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE USER TERMS OR THE SERVICES RENDERED HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only).